Sarawak Family Park is located on Grey Road 1 just north of Owen Sound. The park is located on Georgian Bay and features a small, but very popular, swimming beach. A playground, plenty of open space, and a pavillion makes Sarawak Family Park a great location to pack a picnic and bring your family for the day.
You can visit Grey Bruce Public Health's Recreational Water webpage to see beach monitoring activities and other resources about beach and swimming safety.
When visiting our parks please consider the following guidelines and recommendations:
- overnight camping and campfires are prohibited
- motorized vehicles are prohibited except on designated driveways and parking areas
- pets must be on a leash at all times
- consider packing litterless picnics and take any garbage and food waste back home with you to dispose of properly in your own garbage, recycling, and compost containers.
- food waste disposed of in the parks can attract wildlife such as seagulls, raccoons and bears. This can be harmful for the animals and cause unwanted encounters between wildlife and other park users